Website Price Issues

  • Thread starter Thread starter alton
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

alton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2016
Messages
1,943
Reaction score
3,184
Location
Zuehl, Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went to the website this morning and great prices on everything $22 for membranes, $9 for DI media. Put everything cart and paid. The I noticed Membrane on my bill was $41, Media was $14 what happened?
When I went back to BRS all those great prices where gone. So I went to my history and found an example.
Picture 1 shows a 6 stage RO/DI Great price $192
brs 1.jpg

Picture 2 is what happens when you click on great price and goes to cart
brs 2.jpg

$349???
This what happened to me, my bad for not paying attention
#1103711860
 
They already know of this glitch and are working on it. The sale prices on most items were incorrect
 
Received my order today in one box, my son says there is three other boxes I didn't order including a bag of salt? I guess I will contact them
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new