Weekend Reefing Plans

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fish Styx
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Once you get it we need those pictures! :D
Of course! We'll have to poll the collective for a name. I'm leaning toward Wrassy McWrasse-face. Talk me out of it...
 
Of course! We'll have to poll the collective for a name. I'm leaning toward Wrassy McWrasse-face. Talk me out of it...
And when you get annoyed at it or if it starts churning up trouble you can call it a wrassehole ;)
 
Im going to be re-introducing Calcium reactor to the tank
Clean algae scrubber
I just added two more tangs to the tank and slight water exchange
 
Some maintenance and I've been wanting a new hammer and goniopora but I reeeeally don't have money for it. Which means credit cards may be taking another blow again soon lol

On Tues I'm gonna put my foxface lo and lemon damsels into dt:)
 
Im going to be re-introducing Calcium reactor to the tank
Clean algae scrubber
I just added two more tangs to the tank and slight water exchange
I get such severe tang envy when I stalk your build thread!
 
Time for the world to see how many buckets and rubbermaid totes I have!

Ha, yea I just moved my little 55 gallon.. 2 brutes, 3-30 gallon totes, 20 buckets, 10-7 gallon jugs, 4 battery bubblers, 2 vehicles, pile of tupperware containers, and a partridge and 8 pear trees..

1678464813996.png


4. Ordering another Tunze 3155 Osmolator as backup as my water level sensor seems to be acting erratic. Probably due to Kalk dosing too close to it.

I've been running into that with my Tunze 3155 sensor as well, I have to run it in the DT (no sump) and I have been moving it around to find the best flow to keep it clean for the longest - it can get gunked up fairly easily by floaties, salt, and not trigger to fill.. I have it closer to my wavemaker now and I haven't needed to clean it in almost 2 weeks :)

Of course! We'll have to poll the collective for a name. I'm leaning toward Wrassy McWrasse-face. Talk me out of it...

The Wrasstifarian, or Wrassy Pants.

Initial submission is fine as well :D
 
Ha, yea I just moved my little 55 gallon.. 2 brutes, 3-30 gallon totes, 20 buckets, 10-7 gallon jugs, 4 battery bubblers, 2 vehicles, pile of tupperware containers, and a partridge and 8 pear trees..

1678464813996.png




I've been running into that with my Tunze 3155 sensor as well, I have to run it in the DT (no sump) and I have been moving it around to find the best flow to keep it clean for the longest - it can get gunked up fairly easily by floaties, salt, and not trigger to fill.. I have it closer to my wavemaker now and I haven't needed to clean it in almost 2 weeks :)



The Wrasstifarian, or Wrassy Pants.

Initial submission is fine as well :D
Ding! Ding! Ding! "Wrasstafarian" wins!!
 
Ha, yea I just moved my little 55 gallon.. 2 brutes, 3-30 gallon totes, 20 buckets, 10-7 gallon jugs, 4 battery bubblers, 2 vehicles, pile of tupperware containers, and a partridge and 8 pear trees..

1678464813996.png




I've been running into that with my Tunze 3155 sensor as well, I have to run it in the DT (no sump) and I have been moving it around to find the best flow to keep it clean for the longest - it can get gunked up fairly easily by floaties, salt, and not trigger to fill.. I have it closer to my wavemaker now and I haven't needed to clean it in almost 2 weeks :)



The Wrasstifarian, or Wrassy Pants.

Initial submission is fine as well :D
My poor wife and all her garage space I occupy now with my RO water containers and my 47 empty salt buckets, my buckets I bought, my 29 gallon totes full of random crap, non used tanks.
 
What kind of Wrasses are you getting?
Guess you’ll just have to look in my thread later today ;)


Honestly I know but I don’t know but can’t say because I know a few people that would love this wrasse but I haven’t told them yet lol.
 
Guess you’ll just have to look in my thread later today ;)


Honestly I know but I don’t know but can’t say because I know a few people that would love this wrasse but I haven’t told them yet lol.
Oh nice!!! I'll be looking out for your thread today. I'm curious to see what they are!!
 
Oh nice!!! I'll be looking out for your thread today. I'm curious to see what they are!!
It’s not a set list anymore but there is an early concept set list I think it’s page 14 or something. It’s changed from then but it’s similar.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new