i cant think
Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Ultimate Member
Reef Squad
Excellence Award
Reef Tank 365
R2R App User
Pumpkin
Article Contributor
UK Reef Club Member
Rock Pool Reef Keepers
My Tank Thread
My Aquarium Showcase
- Joined
- Sep 1, 2021
- Messages
- 20,631
- Reaction score
- 34,644
- Location
- United Kingdom (England)
- What state or country do you live in
- United Kingdom
Well, just finished up the water changes and got my maxima clam off of the slab I got it on.
Also got a new frag of Strawberry Shortcake yesterday after a trip to the LFS so I had no excuse to not glue loose frags down.
Now I guess it’s just photography time for the tanks :)
Also got a new frag of Strawberry Shortcake yesterday after a trip to the LFS so I had no excuse to not glue loose frags down.
Now I guess it’s just photography time for the tanks :)