• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Weeping Willow Toadstool

Item Price
$300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Baboon7

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2020
Messages
110
Reaction score
45
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
HUGE weeping willow toadstool for sale. This thing is about 10 inches around and about 10 inches tall. It is massive. In great health, opens up fully every day. Asking 300. Local pickup in Royal Palm Beach Florida only. Will not ship at this time.

Weeping Willow.jpg
 
You interested in shipping to north Florida?
 
HUGE weeping willow toadstool for sale. This thing is about 10 inches around and about 10 inches tall. It is massive. In great health, opens up fully every day. Asking 300. Local pickup in Royal Palm Beach Florida only. Will not ship at this time.

Weeping Willow.jpg
Im interested in picking up if you still have it for sale. Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new