Weird green algae? Growing on return nosel.

  • Thread starter Thread starter q8cyu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

q8cyu

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2022
Messages
290
Reaction score
226
Location
Earth
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20260223_211858_FC4FBB2B-83EC-4D71-900D-5B7A513DDA8B.png

Hi, it’s been a while since I’ve last posted and lost has changed probably for the better looking back on it.,

Anyways I was mid water change when I looked over at my return model and I found this green algae growing on it. It’s only growing on the top (the area exposed to light). What could it be. (I do have ulva in the sump in the fuge so could it be that?)

Anyone have any ideas

Thanks in advance for any help.
 
Alright thanks
I guess some spores must’ve gotten up to the dt

Thanks again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new