Weird growth

Cole nelson

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2018
Messages
49
Reaction score
12
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have an all coral tank as of right now and out of the blue I noticed a strange growth behind my frogspawn. I don’t know weather this is dangerous or if it is some sort of coral. It is colored purple/blue with orange dots
upload_2019-6-25_8-57-48.jpeg


upload_2019-6-25_8-58-12.jpeg
 
So I have an all coral tank as of right now and out of the blue I noticed a strange growth behind my frogspawn. I don’t know weather this is dangerous or if it is some sort of coral. It is colored purple/blue with orange dots
upload_2019-6-25_8-57-48.jpeg


upload_2019-6-25_8-58-12.jpeg

Hard to tell from the pic..... look up sea squirt. They often have crazy colors and polka dots.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new