Weird hair looking stuff under rocks

  • Thread starter Thread starter oKrazyii
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

oKrazyii

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2025
Messages
144
Reaction score
43
Location
Troy
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone help me identify what this hair looking stuff is that grows under some of my rocks? I tried to get the best video I could but it might not help much tbh, it looks like individual hairs all over almost like leg hair. I’m also wondering if anyone does know what it is what can I do to stop it?

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new