Weird looking marks on my Cabbage Leather coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter PinkSango
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

PinkSango

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2022
Messages
26
Reaction score
50
Location
Camden, Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does this white stuff look like anything I should worry about?
0572DE37-F77C-446A-ABA9-00EAF84B4510.jpeg
852DEBBB-2273-4E62-B3A5-1A53C72B7F16.jpeg
 
My thoughts growth or getting ready to split. Leathers will start to look light in color and lines where is getting ready to split. I wouldn't be concerned.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new