Weird Polyps on Rock ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tnops
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tnops

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2021
Messages
601
Reaction score
344
Location
Queens
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I need help identifying this tiny polyp inside my reef. I never added anything that looked like it

021D4AB6-6786-4536-9F81-E5C6D429FC7F.jpeg 5D8333C7-D4E3-4E05-AE8D-475B2FF37E96.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new