Weird Relationship?

Knpowell1982

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not a fishy pairing, but I have a Foxface that hosts in my Gonis. He seems to enjoy just resting on them. Gonis don’t seem bothered. Probably benefit from his waste.
3119A6B0-1C20-464B-B9E9-D12D5DA7B053.jpeg
CF32B15C-5123-45BB-BB14-377972391D1E.jpeg
Hope mine takes up the same!

Side note : LOVE YOUR DUNCAN! BTW

reefcubed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of greatest relationships of all time, watch with sound. I had a handicapped yellow coris wrasse and a yellow purple wrasse in my reef. They became a mated pair in my tank, mated every day at dusk. One day the yellow coris wrasse began to die, it was time. My flamehawk was trying to get at it. But it’s partner would not let it be touched and protected it while flicking its tail trying to get it to move

Bryce M.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a valentini puffer that hangs out with my clown fish pair that all ways follows my foxface.
rabbit fish leads, clowns follow, puffer follows.

ironman187

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our foxface became best buds with our kole tang immediately after we put the kole tang in the tank. The foxface follows the kole tang around all day. We added a yellow tang a few weeks later, it bickered with the kole tang for a few hours, two days later it was following the foxface and Kole tang around. The three are virtually inseparable, bedtime is usually the only time they split up.

Worthy1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SAme with my Kole Tang and my Pyramid Butterfly. The kole follows the pyramid around everywhere, pretty sure the pyramid gets annoyed every now and then but im sure he would miss him if he was to go.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 37 59.7%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.6%
Back