Weird thing in my nano tank???

  • Thread starter Thread starter anirbas91
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

anirbas91

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2016
Messages
61
Reaction score
13
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I decided to check on my nano tank and I saw these weird clear blobs moving on the glass. I've never seen then before. I tried attaching a video but the file was to big. So I attached an image. Any idea what it could be?

The tank only has macro algae, live rock, and sexy shrimp.

uploadfromtaptalk1468742267042.jpg
 
The one in the middle might be a flat worm. Kind of hard to tell from the image. Did it move relatively fast across the glass?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new