Weird thing on my blasto

  • Thread starter Thread starter berner530
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

berner530

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 1, 2025
Messages
34
Reaction score
6
Location
Northern California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I was feeding my corals today and noticed something it almost looks like a snail or invert or something the outside is hard and if I poke around the opening it almost feel like I can crush it. Any body got any ideas??

20260525_190638_67496682-EC75-4C75-8CD8-D8F329235805.png
 
Looks like a big vermetid snail
 
Agreed, it does look like a vermetid snail. When you feed, see if a long string is coming out of it catching some of the food you add into the tank. if you, I would try to close it up with gel super glue.
 
Agreed, it does look like a vermetid snail. When you feed, see if a long string is coming out of it catching some of the food you add into the tank. if you, I would try to close it up with gel super glue.
There was a long string on it after feeding
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new