Weird White Globs In my Sump

GoedReedfing

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2023
Messages
24
Reaction score
8
Location
Kent, Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed these showing up on the glass in my sump and a few on my rocks in the display. Any idea on what they might be. Not the little white snails the bigger snot looking things lol IMG_8920.png IMG_8919.png
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8918.mov
    49.2 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new