Weird White Globs In my Sump

GoedReedfing

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2023
Messages
24
Reaction score
8
Location
Kent, Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed these showing up on the glass in my sump and a few on my rocks in the display. Any idea on what they might be. Not the little white snails the bigger snot looking things lol IMG_8920.png IMG_8919.png
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8918.mov
    49.2 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new