Weird Worm

EastonsReef

Reef Madness!
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2025
Messages
305
Reaction score
492
Location
Tupelo, MS
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few of these small worms in my tank, scooped one out for this video. I don’t think it’s a bristleworm because of its head. I’m hoping it’s not bobbit.
 
Who knows. hard to see ... but anything that moves that fast, I disappear :) Normal bristles don't move like that. Usually.
 
I was afraid of that with the video, this one went down the drain but there’s more in the tank. Sadly this is the best media I can get of them.
Upgrading tanks soon and I’ll have a wrasse so maybe that solves the problem, if there is one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new