Welcome home Rev. Billy Graham

dodgerblew

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2008
Messages
2,562
Reaction score
1,050
Location
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After an amazing life of leading millions into the Kingdom of Heaven you yourself are where God wants you, with Him in Paradise. I'm as sure as I believe air you are hearing the words, "Well done, good and faithful servent!". What a blessing you have been and I'm so thankful I was able to witness you live and in person.
 
God bless and welcome home Rev Billy Graham.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new