Welcome To DaStank!

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
1,773
Reaction score
9
Location
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol, that is like the best name EVER... Welcome to Club Zoa!!

:welcome:

rotflmao
Laurie
 
He was on the site homepage as our newest member... I laughed SO hard when I saw it that I posted this!!! You gotta give credit where credit is due... <giggle> I guess I have a thrid grade sense of humor still.. May I never lose it!

<grin>
Laurie
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new