Rating - 100%
13   0   0

OpenOcean33

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey lads and lasses,

Glad to be on here. I'll be starting up a build / journal thread for my Nuvo 20 build. Really excited to get started soon!

This will be my first at-home aquarium.

About 4 or 5 years ago I had set up and plumbed a 240 gal display at my dad's office. Pretty slick setup with everything plumbed an dialed in.

Tank didn't get maintained super well because it was at the office. It was shut down about 3 years ago and I've been wanting another one ever since!

I'll be trying to go SPS heavy with a moderate fish load in the 20. Probably a pair of clowns (thinking snowflake but I love all the unique ones), and a couple more small fish. Looking into this. Couple shrimp, maybe an interesting crab as well.

Bare bottom
Kessil A360
Apex (I think it's called the classic now? The full version before this new orange stuff came out)
No skimmer
BRS dosing 2 part

Super excited to have a small tank that's easy to maintain. I'll be going pretty minimal on the rock so it's not stuffed full. I'm pumped to be able to pick corals I want, not just trying to fill it out. There's a high end saltwater store in my city, so I'm hoping to get some awesome pieces!
Welcome to R@R!!!!!!

Rick Mathew

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey lads and lasses,

Glad to be on here. I'll be starting up a build / journal thread for my Nuvo 20 build. Really excited to get started soon!

This will be my first at-home aquarium.

About 4 or 5 years ago I had set up and plumbed a 240 gal display at my dad's office. Pretty slick setup with everything plumbed an dialed in.

Tank didn't get maintained super well because it was at the office. It was shut down about 3 years ago and I've been wanting another one ever since!

I'll be trying to go SPS heavy with a moderate fish load in the 20. Probably a pair of clowns (thinking snowflake but I love all the unique ones), and a couple more small fish. Looking into this. Couple shrimp, maybe an interesting crab as well.

Bare bottom
Kessil A360
Apex (I think it's called the classic now? The full version before this new orange stuff came out)
No skimmer
BRS dosing 2 part

Super excited to have a small tank that's easy to maintain. I'll be going pretty minimal on the rock so it's not stuffed full. I'm pumped to be able to pick corals I want, not just trying to fill it out. There's a high end saltwater store in my city, so I'm hoping to get some awesome pieces!

You are now a member of a Great Family…R2R…WELCOME…Good luck with your new build...Can't wait to see the progress

Explore…Learn …Share

9nGB.gif

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 15.4%
Back