Well, I did it again!

  • Thread starter Thread starter kevgib67
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2022
Messages
42,475
Reaction score
262,372
Location
Canfield, Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I went to my local lfs to take in some frags for store credit. I was planning on picking up a couple of emerald crabs, as my big boy has been MIA for about 6-8 weeks. Totally not like him/her, usually out and about clearing my rock of algae, one of my best workers. Well of course I have to check out the corals and this Welso catches my eye. I kept telling myself that I was a big boy with good self control. So anyway I came home with two emerald crabs and this Welso. I now need to go back to the thread “what’s your most expensive coral “ and update my post.
8BE40CCB-BA6A-4D0E-BA64-43604A12004A.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new