Well I did it! Meet Valentina!

bambootikigirl

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2018
Messages
110
Reaction score
97
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I took the plunge and bought another fish for my little slice of the ocean. Meet Valentina my beautiful Chestnut Blenny!

567ED0F7-E29A-4F0A-AAA6-1B8291EDD72D.jpeg

DA020690-2AAE-48FA-8880-4FFF7DB46A5B.png

D9797988-5B6C-4079-BBF8-E1AFAD44E11D.jpeg

0C45B5AE-11F8-43C5-8AE2-963DCCAECD76.jpeg

307EAEDF-34ED-4EDF-915B-938CD677D1CC.jpeg

86BF85DE-7848-4FAA-8E46-A8F53374D32F.jpeg


I’ll have more photos of her in the tank soon. She’s still being a bit shy but has found several places in the rockwork she likes to perch and watch the other inhabitants.
 
That fish is probably happy to see the light again lol nice.

Yeah poor thing was so confused when I opened the bag. It was kinda like huh? then when I placed her into the bucket she got a lot more active.
 
Very cool! Congrats!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new