WELL, I MEAN SOMETIMES YOU JUST HAVE TO TELL IT LIKE IT IS... A Poll on feelings n' stuff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

How much to you love Black Friday

• The breadth of my soul doth rest upon thee for this day

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • stupidest thing in the world

Votes: 22 14.2%
  • Give it up, your polls are lame dude!

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY

Votes: 9 5.8%
  • and without this sale, my life shall have no meaning, no worth, evermore

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • the only thing I think about, ever literally

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • If I am subjected to another sale, I swear I am going to mash someone

• The thing is.....

• OMG Adam not again. IDK TTYL...Peace!

• way too many options

Votes: 8 5.2%
  • I mean I kind of like it, but only sorta, a little, I guess

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • I want you to have all my money, literally every penny

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Without Battlecorals there can be no hope

Votes: 28 18.1%
  • The idea that I have to keep coming up with shiesty nonconventional ways to lure you guys in

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • anyone notice how many sales there are on R2R these days?

Votes: 28 18.1%
  • I love black Friday

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Didn't you just have a sale? that gutz thing or whatever?

• I am an unstoppable force, as in you the one checking this poll option

Votes: 9 5.8%

• Total voters

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Untitled design.gif

Just a pre-sale poll really. Crossing some T's dotting a few I's before the big day you know.

Last edited:

lynn.reef.nerd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Doesn’t Adam keep track of it? Unless you meant so you don’t buy a individual coral, I only buy boxes so it’s never been an issue for me.
I mainly get boxes. Got a couple of duplicates. I just put them on the same plate when they are duplicates. He also has items other than his signature pieces that I also have (i.e. pink caddy).

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I mainly get boxes. Got a couple of duplicates. I just put them on the same plate when they are duplicates. He also has items other than his signature pieces that I also have (i.e. pink caddy).
Yeah any battlebox order pre 2019-ish I have pretty much committed to the land of the lost. It was a bunch of actual bins with actual stacks of paper with peoples orders on them. Was truly insane for me to have to dive through them over and over again.

So, I may struggle with a few duplicates if you have a lot of stuff from me before that time and, do not have a running list unfortunately. But in late 2019 I implemented a way better system to keep track of Battleboxes and every single order since, I have a well organized, digital record that I call up and reference before I box to avoid duplicates.

Now, do I still screw up sometimes? Yep afraid so. And for that I am very sorry. Doesn't happen often though believe me. Usually after sales when I am scrambling like a crazy person. And your on you're 9th order or something and I have this giant list I need to look over. lol. But generally speaking my new system is very effective at retaining and recalling these records. To avoid duplicates in future orders.

lynn.reef.nerd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yeah any battlebox order pre 2019-ish I have pretty much committed to the land of the lost. It was a bunch of actual bins with actual stacks of paper with peoples orders on them. Was truly insane for me to have to dive through them over and over again.

So, I may struggle with a few duplicates if you have a lot of stuff from me before that time and, do not have a running list unfortunately. But in late 2019 I implemented a way better system to keep track of Battleboxes and every single order since, I have a well organized, digital record that I call up and reference before I box to avoid duplicates.

Now, do I still screw up sometimes? Yep afraid so. And for that I am very sorry. Doesn't happen often though believe me. Usually after sales when I am scrambling like a crazy person. And your on you're 9th order or something and I have this giant list I need to look over. lol. But generally speaking my new system is very effective at retaining and recalling these records. To avoid duplicates in future orders.
Majority of duplicates I don't think it's your fault if that makes sense. I (we) most likely have corals from other vendors/locals that you wouldn't know of. So it's nice to have a list of "what I already have"

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t have a single list of the ones I’ve got but I do save a picture of the slip that has the names from each order. But I have gotten to where I put them in the tank and don’t keep track of which one is which, for the most part at least. Which also means that when I have a death I don’t even know which one I’ve lost. I have given up on trying to keep track of which coral is which silly name. I never plan to sell any frags so for me keeping track of names was just a hassle that I no longer wish to put up with.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Majority of duplicates I don't think it's your fault if that makes sense. I (we) most likely have corals from other vendors/locals that you wouldn't know of. So it's nice to have a list of "what I already have"
well yeah I man that is a tough one if I don't know what else you have from other vendors man. let's get a list together and ill keep it on file :)

sde1500

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

That is super cool. Didn't know you did something like that.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That is super cool. Didn't know you did something like that.
oh yeah man I mean I have to keep good track or what goes out for people, otherwise these boxes would have crashed and burned years ago. lol And once I got the new "computer controlled"system in place it's been super smooth sailing as far as keeping my proverbial, battleducks in a row are concerned.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 77 55.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.5%
Back