Well water degassing

I use a Tunze ATO pump you do not need much flow When that goes out I might switch to a different pump but not sure it would change anything. My degassing chamber is a section of 4" PVC that has a air stone at the bottom. That over flows into a 5 gallon water can that has a high/low tank controller hooked up on it upsidedown to remove water with the tunze pump to the DI resin.
High Low Controller: https://www.buckeyehydro.com/hi-lo-tank-level-controller/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new