Well Well

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I must say that I am freakin out right now after seeing this has been started!!! Absolutly glad we have a place other than rc to go to chat with other members. I'm a little confused as to why no comunication about this has not been sent to members? But anyhoo let me say I'm glad we are here and hope to see more of our club members chime In on R2R in our forum.
Thanks, Rev and to all that made It possible....
Bill

james3370

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i joined right after the mod incident in natalie's thread

next meeting, we need to discuss the posibility of moving our club forum over here

rev seems to be ALOT more amicable owner/operator :D

OP
OP
poolkeeper1

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Spread the word

Wow kinda odd I asked Rhett about It last night and he didn't even know about It. Said It was news to him we had a site over here? I guess Chuck hasn't had time to tell anybody about It yet. But like I said I'm all for R2R.
Bill

OP
OP
poolkeeper1

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow kinda odd I asked Rhett about It last night and he didn't even know about It. Said It was news to him we had a site over here? I guess Chuck hasn't had time to tell anybody about It yet. But like I said I'm all for R2R.
Bill
Just thought i would bump this old thread back up to the Top so you Guy's can Spread the Word among your selfs and get Club members to start using this site for Club related Info and all around Reefing Info.
The Rev has alway's bee welcoming to us all from way back and I personally wish that It will work out this time for the Club to make the switch to R2R.
Bill

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 115 74.2%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back