We're giving away 10 weekend passes to MACNA 2019 in Orlando, Florida!

maevepotter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to attend MACNA as part of my 10 year anniversary with my husband. I got us started in saltwater and it's become our shared hobby. Being at Disney is a huge bonus as we have 2 very young children so this would be a wonderful family vacation. And boy do I need one... (They're 1 & 3).

LA Reef Addict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have never been to a MACNA so it would be great to finally make the pilgrimage and hopefully come back with some nice corals and a few fish.

kchristensen8064

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to go to this one. I have never been to MACNA and it even came to me in Denver a few years ago. I unfortunately wasn't able to make it to that one so it would be really cool to be able to make it down to Florida at catch it!

Nick Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love the chance to bring my girlfriend out to MACNA and show her around the place to get her hooked. I’ve been dying for a reef tank but she’s not ready for one yet. I keep taking her to LFS and she gets the bug for a day or so but then she pulls out again getting her to see all the corals/fish and vendors setups would blow her mind!

ceruleanspiral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We live close, so it would be great to attend. I have only had my salt tank for 7 months so I have a lot to learn!

Plus, we’ve never been to Swan and Dolphin. We have APs for Disney so getting dinner at Epcot after would be fun.

Madysonx3

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to attend macna. My fiance and I could learn so much from the speaker lineup. Would love to experience something like this.

KJoFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never been to MACNA...no better time than the present!

Charliek71477

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah yes CELEBRATE good times! Come on! :)

In 2019, The Marine Aquarium Conference of North America will be celebrating 31 years of education, innovation, and social networking. Three days, dozens of speakers, hundreds of exhibitors, and thousands of attendees all under one roof! Turning 31 never looked so good!

MACNA 2019 has graciously offered us 10 weekend passes ($90) which provides access to all three days of MACNA 2019 in Orlando, Fl. Speakers, workshops, meet-ups and exhibit floor!

HOW TO GET ENTERED

Official Entry:
Visit the MACNA 2019 website here and then make a post in this thread about why you would like to attend MACNA. THAT'S IT!

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE DRAWING

(10) Winners will be chosen via random draw from this thread on August 8th, 2019! (Last day to enter is August 7th)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. Please only enter if you are planning to go to MACNA 2019 or if yo would go if you won a free ticket! This prize may not be sold!

Walt-Disney-World-Swan-and-Dolphin-Hotel-1200x450.jpg
I would love to go because I'm new to reefing, and I believe a educated reefer is the best reefer ! And it helps that I only live 120 miles away. Lol !

Cassian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
gosh, I've always dreamed of going to MACNA. mainly because would love to see all of the amazing vendors and speakers there! And of course, I would have to visit my favorite coral growers and get some frags. hehe. I know someone who went and its apparently marine heaven for us reefers! lol

omar jawad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested in hearing the speakers but I'm also a gear junkie. I want to see new technology.

sharpimage

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah yes CELEBRATE good times! Come on! :)

In 2019, The Marine Aquarium Conference of North America will be celebrating 31 years of education, innovation, and social networking. Three days, dozens of speakers, hundreds of exhibitors, and thousands of attendees all under one roof! Turning 31 never looked so good!

MACNA 2019 has graciously offered us 10 weekend passes ($90) which provides access to all three days of MACNA 2019 in Orlando, Fl. Speakers, workshops, meet-ups and exhibit floor!

HOW TO GET ENTERED

Official Entry:
Visit the MACNA 2019 website here and then make a post in this thread about why you would like to attend MACNA. THAT'S IT!

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE DRAWING

(10) Winners will be chosen via random draw from this thread on August 8th, 2019! (Last day to enter is August 7th)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. Please only enter if you are planning to go to MACNA 2019 or if yo would go if you won a free ticket! This prize may not be sold!

Walt-Disney-World-Swan-and-Dolphin-Hotel-1200x450.jpg
Never been to one and it's close

McGene

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It would be a real pleasure to attend and hang out with R2R gang along with others in the most satisfying hobby. Period!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 12.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 7.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 91 58.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.0%
Back