We're giving away 10 weekend passes to MACNA 2019 in Orlando, Florida!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ah yes CELEBRATE good times! Come on! :)

In 2019, The Marine Aquarium Conference of North America will be celebrating 31 years of education, innovation, and social networking. Three days, dozens of speakers, hundreds of exhibitors, and thousands of attendees all under one roof! Turning 31 never looked so good!

MACNA 2019 has graciously offered us 10 weekend passes ($90) which provides access to all three days of MACNA 2019 in Orlando, Fl. Speakers, workshops, meet-ups and exhibit floor!

HOW TO GET ENTERED

Official Entry:
Visit the MACNA 2019 website here and then make a post in this thread about why you would like to attend MACNA. THAT'S IT!

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE DRAWING

(10) Winners will be chosen via random draw from this thread on August 8th, 2019! (Last day to enter is August 7th)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. Please only enter if you are planning to go to MACNA 2019 or if yo would go if you won a free ticket! This prize may not be sold!

Walt-Disney-World-Swan-and-Dolphin-Hotel-1200x450.jpg

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Last edited by a moderator:

BGrand

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking at the guest speaker lineup I feel there is a wealth of knowledge there for me to learn from. Being fairly new in the hobby (1 year) I need all the knowledge I can get. Plus all the vendors that are there I would love to wonder the hall and just look/learn about all the new items available. I'm super geeked up about this contest.

By the way my daughter is down at Disney doing her internship. This would give me a chance to see her too.

BGrand

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Proud R2R Supporter

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is going to be my 1st big frag show and its within driving distance.

I have been visiting the site daily trying to figure out how to visit all the booths efficiently, lol!

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Supporting/Partner member

SKYHIGGh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to win the tickets because it would my first time attending a major reefing conference and I’ve been dying to go. I’ve recently talking the leap into the hobby further by trying to make educational videos on YouTube on reefing topics. It’s would be a great opportunity to film the action for other reefers and show my family the bigger side of the hobby long term. Really would help me take it to the next level. My last reason is I would love the opportunity to try and purchase a new tank from one of the vendors with a little discount on last day display tank sales!

Maybe winner winner chicken dinner?

Check out SkyHiggh reef on YouTube

and my build thread here on R2R in the member section.

radiata

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Want to see ESV again. They didn't make the NYC Reef-a-Palooza...

SMSREEF

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would absolutely love to attend MACNA.
So many amazing speakers and exhibitors that I can learn and plan for the new tank.

SMSREEF

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R supporter and would love to go to MACNA

TARHEEL78

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to attend because it's right down the road, I've never been and it sounds amazing.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am hoping to attend MACNA and I look forward to seeing the R2R team and reconnect with the many great R2R sponsors!

EDIT: I no longer need the ticket. Good luck to everyone hoping to attend!!!

Last edited:

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bonus entry for R2R supporting members

EDIT: I no longer need the ticket. Good luck to everyone hoping to attend!!!

Last edited:

Ksmmike

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd love to hear and meet some of the speakers and wander the floor. I would also like to speak with Neptune about adding something to my Apex. I might empty my wallet for a frag or two as well.

sagee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tons of info via speakers is always awesome.
But lets be honest its all about the corals baby.

Austin Lee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The focus on aquaculture and social networking within the hobby!!! I'd absolutely love to experience and be a part of it.

Coastie Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d love to go because it’s a great a opportunity to interact face to face with people in all aspects of the hobby. My local reefing scene isn’t very active so I mostly rely on the forums to be involved with other people.

panui22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely would love to attend MACNA for the speakers and all the vendors that will be there. It’s cool seeing what’s new and innovative in the reefing hobby.

andyg1960

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would love to attend arguably the greatest opportunity for a salt water to enhance education, learn about the newest products, and network with other hobbyists.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.6%
Back