Wes's cube build

Messing with iMovie

[video=youtube_share;uQTptiOszK4]http://youtu.be/uQTptiOszK4[/video]
 
Thanks :) Here is the most current FTS

DSC_0140.jpg
 
Looks really good. I like it a lot! Amazing aquascape and everything. I just setup a cube and wish I would have seen this first...might have gone a different direction. Nice job!
 
Thanks everyone for the comments. A quick update today, it appears my clownfish have been naughty.

DSC_0150-1_zps75d4a1af.jpg

DSC_0157_zps96d27d74.jpg
 
Wow, nice tank! And you sure got lucky with all that corals from that mature reef tank.
 
I hope I didn't end up destroying my tank. I did a water change on Sunday and everything was fine with the tank. On Tuesday night I went to check on the tank before work and noticed that my CO2 tank was empty! I checked my ALK and it was at 5.5. I quickly mixed up some ALK and did a slow drip and borrowed a CO2 tank from a friend, hooked it all up and went to work. Wednesday morning ALK back up to 8. All corals seem fine except a branch on my red planet that has some RTN. I'll know for sure in a week if I did some major damage. Well here are some pics to share incase things go south.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new