Westchester area?

ScottyD36

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know of any store or local person that sell corals. I am looking to get a nice easy, cheap beginner coral to test if my tank is ready for corals. Online their is some cheap stuff but the shipping of $40 for a $5-10 frag is a little steep for me for my test run. Thanks for any suggestions.

albano

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know of any store or local person that sell corals. I am looking to get a nice easy, cheap beginner coral to test if my tank is ready for corals. Online their is some cheap stuff but the shipping of $40 for a $5-10 frag is a little steep for me for my test run. Thanks for any suggestions.
If your tank just cycled, you might be ready to try a soft coral or 2, but not hard corals... there should be someone local that has some.

ScottyD36

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If your tank just cycled, you might be ready to try a soft coral or 2, but not hard corals... there should be someone local that has some.
Yea I am going to wait another month and look into some Duncans or zoanthids because of my tank and lighting. When I looked at local stores i didnt see anything on webpage I will probally have to call up and see.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back