Westchester area?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jgvergo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Anyone know of any store or local person that sell corals. I am looking to get a nice easy, cheap beginner coral to test if my tank is ready for corals. Online their is some cheap stuff but the shipping of $40 for a $5-10 frag is a little steep for me for my test run. Thanks for any suggestions.
 
Anyone know of any store or local person that sell corals. I am looking to get a nice easy, cheap beginner coral to test if my tank is ready for corals. Online their is some cheap stuff but the shipping of $40 for a $5-10 frag is a little steep for me for my test run. Thanks for any suggestions.
If your tank just cycled, you might be ready to try a soft coral or 2, but not hard corals... there should be someone local that has some.
 
If your tank just cycled, you might be ready to try a soft coral or 2, but not hard corals... there should be someone local that has some.
Yea I am going to wait another month and look into some Duncans or zoanthids because of my tank and lighting. When I looked at local stores i didnt see anything on webpage I will probally have to call up and see.
 
Just came across this thread. I’m in Yorktown and looking for frags. My tanks only a year old
 
I got a little frag tank setup lmk if you wanna buy some pieces. I can sell easy pieces cheap
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new