Westchester area?

Awesome Dennis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might have to take a ride down one Sunday.

Picesduh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in Tuckahoe and interested. Will check out Reef Shoppe one of these Sundays...

KatLongo61

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Helooo1!!! Is anyone here? LOL , looks like Westchester isn't a hopping place for meet and greet reef clubbers? LOL I'm looking to purchase some monti frags to add to my tank and possibly some easy growing polyps?

coralcruze

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey Katlongo61... PM me to set up a time/day. I have what you are looking for.

OP
OP
jgvergo

jgvergo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Kat. I have some nuclear green play's you are welcome to have for free. I'm paying them forward from a a fellow Westchester reefer who gave them to me. PM me.

ReefGeekSergio24

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@hbrochs I would love to make a Reef club here in Westchester county that would be so awesome we could all do quarterly swap events for everyone in Westchester county I live in port Chester with a nano reef tank currently have 12+ coral crags, i will send pictures later , when i figure out how to Do that , if anyone wants to trade or sell hit me up at 914 356 4653 happy reefing everyone

ReefGeekSergio24

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont know , no one has replied yet and what part of white plains? I live like 5 mins from there nice to meet you

JustAnt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Sergio

I’m a reefer in white plains too. Just have to watch the thread for posts about meet ups. Not sure if any r in the works especially bc it’s summer and people travel.

Feel free to DM me with any questions.

Anthony

ReefGeekSergio24

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@JustAnt thank you for warm welcome nice knowing some local reefers!! for sure good weather make people wonder off to new places . And definitely, I would be honored to joining you and Hudson reefers let me know

Last edited:

Piranhapat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys, I live in Rye neck in Mamaroneck. I like to be part of something where we can get together. Only thing I’ll going to be away. Hitting Turks and Caicos and Florida this summer vacation. I know we are a small group here in Westchester. We also got no LFS. But nice if we can get something together in near future. Everybody enjoy hot summer hope to see everyone soon. Pat

JustAnt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Westchester County Reef Club members!
It’s Anthony here.

Great news!!! I arranged for R2R to host our very own club forum!!! This way all of us from Westchester have a place for local chat.

To get there follow this link:
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/westchester-county-reef-club.1113/

If you have a problem joining let me know via private message.

Also, I’d love it if we can get together some time in September to have a little frag swap. We’ll have to figure out exact date, time and location, but we have plenty of time before then.

JustAnt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Westchester County Reef Club members!
It’s Anthony here.

Great news!!! I arranged for R2R to host our very own club forum!!! This way all of us from Westchester have a place for local chat.

To get there follow this link:
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/westchester-county-reef-club.1113/

If you have a problem joining let me know via private message.

Also, I’d love it if we can get together some time in September to have a little frag swap. We’ll have to figure out exact date, time and location, but we have plenty of time before then.

To join see below:

By the way, you (and all other club members) will want to join the private forum by the following steps:

1) Scroll up to find your username and scroll over that to cause the menu to drop down (see screenshot):

2) Select "Join User Group" in the right column of options which will bring you to a list of joinable user groups.

3) Find your reef club's private group in the list and click on "join user group"

4) Once clicking on the link, you will see a dialogue box asking for a "Request Reason." This will be a message explaining why you are asking to be part of the club. So type an answer and click the "join user group" button.

That should do it! For future members, you'll need to approve them as they join.

Also, as people join, you'll notice they get a spiffy "Westchester County Reef Club" banner under their name.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 35.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 37 30.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 30 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back