wet or dry skim?

slipknotgrrl83

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2016
Messages
908
Reaction score
341
Location
newburyport. MA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, just doing a quick poll here. Which do you do for your tank? wet or dry skimming and if so why?. I have been doing wet skimming and seems to be good and pulls a lot of gunk out but also water so hence more top offs. Let's hear you're thoughts! :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new