Wet Pets Hawaii = wow

  • Thread starter Thread starter Speg
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Speg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2010
Messages
1,545
Reaction score
9
Location
Florida
Backround: So I "won" a gift certificate for Wet Pets Hawaii...I contacted Les about things I was interested in and he got them for me. One particular thing is something that he didn't even carry in his shop but he got it anyways!

Red dwarf: I got a red dwarf pygmy angler which I must say is the coolest little fish I have ever seen...lol....so much evil packed into such a small little fish :)

Contact: Les contacted (texted/called) me several times through the process to make sure I was ready for the package and basically just to communicate with me and make sure I knew how to handle the livestock. He told me exactly when/where to pick up the animals and they arrived right when he said they would.

more contact: After I picked up the package from Fedex, Les called me to make sure that I got everything ok and he asked me to contact him and let him know how things turn out.

Freebies + wow + awesome = WPH: I couldn't believe that he actually gave me some freebies in my package..I mean, I didn't pay a dime to Les. I didn't pay for the livestock or the shipping and yet the packaging was excellent, the livestock was healthy, and I got extra stuff! All I can say is that I'm very impressed with the quality of his livestock and his overall service.

ps: I have never gotten a shipment in where every single hermit crab was still alive...until this order with Les/Wet Pets Hawaii.

I will certainly recommend WPH to others and I plan on buying a gift certificate (if they're available) for a family member. I also plan on being a repeat customer! Thanks again!
 
Here's a little pic of "Dr. Evil" and the PVC pipe that LES added in the bag for a little place for the guy to hide.

lilevil.jpg
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new