What’s going on here?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aaron88
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Aaron88

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 21, 2018
Messages
230
Reaction score
59
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So just like the title says. I have no idea what is going on with my coral.
9E7430DB-FB8E-4A83-8243-6A471E7540D7.jpeg
 
Oh the white, sorry I can't make it out.
It’s all the way in the back of my tank. It’s supper hard to get a good photo of it.
 
Are you sure it is attached?
Yes very sure. It was much small about 2 months ago. It’s attached to the calcium body underneath
 
Google ball sponge it’s easier for you to match it from picture on net to what you can see in your tank
From everything I saw on google it would be a no.
 
Sorry hard to tell from photo things always pop up in tanks in the hardest place to get photo
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new