What’s going on here?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Delouise
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Delouise

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 14, 2020
Messages
59
Reaction score
27
Location
Penryn, Ca.
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Purple Cespitularia has been shrinking back for a few days… only change in my tank was the addition of a new Kessil light which I ran for 4 hours the first day and has not been on since. I thought this coral would be happier with more light… is it a goner?

308289E5-1850-4B5D-977B-5FFC22E865B2.jpeg
 
I don’t think it’s dead but I’m pretty sure it’s stressed from the light though. It should probably be slowly acclimated to it. I’m not an expert but I hope this helps.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new