What’s going on here?

WhitePanther93

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 24, 2019
Messages
1,642
Reaction score
1,332
Location
Williamstown NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was doing some stuff in my basement and I took a quick look in my tank and noticed this:
CB3D86C7-787F-4E56-9955-B902AFDEFAF4.jpeg
should I be worried about my urchin?
 
What exactly are you referring to ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new