What’s going on with my micro?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Keithb22
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Keithb22

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2020
Messages
411
Reaction score
259
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So the past couple of nights I have come home and seen this, it still eats and seems to purk back up when I turn lights on. But I don’t see it during the actual ramp up and schedule for my lightning since I work 12s at the hospital. Any idea why my micro lord does this? It almost seems to turn inside out

1E7B90CB-9267-4010-81FB-2B251CEDC1FB.jpeg
 
Thank you! It ended up “deflating” and then melted away. Still can’t figure it out, I thought it may of been a Ph issue so I started Kalk dosing when I manually topped off but as I raise that my alkalinity begins to climb so now I’m back to maintaining a 8.5 alk and everything else within limits, chasing the Ph was having a negative effect on everything else.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new