What’s going on

  • Thread starter Thread starter mraysberg
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mraysberg

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2019
Messages
522
Reaction score
167
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Came home to this. A few of my corals are looking like this and idk what to do. Please help. This is happening to all my torch corals
d68cdbf99b39711b91df5e78e07b2c0b.jpg
 
Super dead. What are your parameters in your tank? How quick did this happen? Any more pics of your tank in general?
 
Tanks been up and running for 2-3 months. Fish I have to clowns, a watchmen goby, firefish. Some inverts.
 
Should I take everything out that looks like this right now?
 
Idk but these numbers are not looking too good. I don’t get why. I just changed my salt to the Red Sea coral pro. Numbers were all fine when I first started 2 weeks ago.
 
I don’t have a lot. I mean I can make some but how fast will the salt dissolve?
 
I don’t have a lot. I mean I can make some but how fast will the salt dissolve?
Coral pro, quick, 30 mins. How big is the tank?
 
What if I dechlorinate rap water? I don’t have enough water to do anything
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new