What’s wrong with my hammer?

  • Thread starter Thread starter liamelias
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

liamelias

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2023
Messages
104
Reaction score
21
Location
Bloomfield
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My hammer has been opening up but looking deflated for the last few days. However today it just closed up like this. Flesh also looks pretty puffy. Any ideas?
Mag 1320
Cal 420
Alk 9
Temp 78
SG 1.026

IMG_0604.jpeg
IMG_0601.jpeg
 
Nitrate and phosphate levels?
Nitrate 0 and phosphate 0.1 but its been like this for a while. I’ve been battling brown hair algae, I’m in the ugly stage. I have nitrates but they’re prob being consumed by the algae faster than my test can pick it up. I don’t think this is the issue since it’s been like this for 2 months and the rest of my LPS have been fine so not sure
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new