What’s wrong with my nem??

Reef_Boy-88

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2024
Messages
60
Reaction score
19
Location
Phoenix
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just we noticed my anemone looking like this. It has… i guess a whole next to its mouth kinda? I’m not sure if it’s dying or if it’s splitting or what. Someone please help. Thanks

IMG_3706.jpeg
 
Calm down, looks fine. How long have you had it and if it's splitting you will have two.

The picture isn't very clear to me, but the nem looks good enough.

I got to roll to a real emergency. Just got called out. GL
 
Calm down, looks fine. How long have you had it and if it's splitting you will have two.

The picture isn't very clear to me, but the nem looks good enough.

I got to roll to a real emergency. Just got called out. GL
Thanks. Looks like the hole is closed up now… Not sure what was going on
 
Calm down, looks fine. How long have you had it and if it's splitting you will have two.

The picture isn't very clear to me, but the nem looks good enough.

I got to roll to a real emergency. Just got called out. GL
I’ve had them for like 2 months
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new