What a adventurous week.... Smh

James5214

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So a few days ago my HOB skimmer flooded my room in the middle of the night so that thing aka point of sale went into the trash can. Wasn't going to happen a 3rd time well the huge salinity swing from a few gallons leaking out ticked all of my corals off completely and they didn't open up for a few days. Well I did a big water change today and turned up the flow some to see what happened and my torch and branching hammer both opened up more than I have seen them open in weeks!! I read to much flow can give them flesh wounds and my branching hammer was not being blasted over it's stem but was laying down had me thinking current was to strong well I guess wrong ahaha they wanted the flow up some! Here's a video I'm sorry for the quality but I have not seen my hammer those open since I got him at the LFS and my torch is a very aggressive eater I gave him a mysis earlier and he inhaled it!! Here's the video happy reefing guys!

Attachments

• VID_20220723_153209.mp4
    83 MB
OP
OP
J

James5214

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love how when I say point of sale it says point of sale well I ment piece of ****!!!!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 32 82.1%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.1%
Back