What a jerk!

Nor'easter Reefer

I'm so bright, my daddy calls me son!
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2024
Messages
8,059
Reaction score
49,099
Location
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats what i get for not gluing my new chalice.... friggin jerk! Pulled itnright out and dropped it in the sand before i could wash my hands and get the top off...
1000004285.jpg
 
I’ve been picking up frags all week, even ones glued to rocks thanks to some giant turbo snails I added to fight algae lol
 
I’ve been picking up frags all week, even ones glued to rocks thanks to some giant turbo snails I added to fight algae lol
The nerve of these guys! He keeps it up he's going to the sump while I glue frags and wait for them to attach really good
 
The nerve of these guys! He keeps it up he's going to the sump while I glue frags and wait for them to attach really good
Trochus snails can get huge as well. Got this bruiser and a couple only slightly smaller in my tank. Fortunately they stay on the walls.
IMG_1252.jpeg
 
Yep, I commonly see my urchin just bulldozing through my coral and knocking it off the aquascape. Sometimes my snails will do the same thing.
 
Thats what i get for not gluing my new chalice.... friggin jerk! Pulled itnright out and dropped it in the sand before i could wash my hands and get the top off...
1000004285.jpg
Many fish will do this.. . . some of the worst: Harlequin tusk, some triggers, Red coris wrasse and larger tangs
 
Many fish will do this.. . . some of the worst: Harlequin tusk, some triggers, Red coris wrasse and larger tangs
At least they're a lot more personable than a snail lol. This guy's getting the stink eye from me since that happened last night lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new