What about these fish?

Enzodog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have. 29 gal biocube, 2 clownfish and need to add more. Thinking about clown goby and starry blenny, would this work? Thanks

Billmone

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have. 29 gal biocube, 2 clownfish and need to add more. Thinking about clown goby and starry blenny, would this work? Thanks
Hello Enzodog,
I have a 54 gallon bow with eight fish, mostly small, including a pair of clownfish and a starry blenny. My starry blenny is my largest fish at about 5". He's (not sure if it's a male or female) really cool fish, he can even change colors. Although he really doesn't do it often. I see his eyes moving when he's looking at me or another fish in the aquarium. He swims at different levels and will rest on various rocks, often pecking algae off of the rocks and glass. He's a tough fish and not one to be bullied but he's no bully either as long as there are no similarities to other fish. I'm not familiar with clown gobies, but I have a yellow watchman goby. My starry blenny pays no attention to the goby. I believe that it would work.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 27.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 35.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 30.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.0%
Back