What are some peaceful fish for a 55g

ella.saltwaterfish

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2019
Messages
33
Reaction score
39
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have a 55g tank with one tomato clown, one BTA, and three blue green chromis. I want to add more fish to my tank. Are there suggestions for any non-aggressive fish that would do well in a 55g?
 
For peaceful can’t go wrong with a purple firefish or any firefish. A fairy wrasse also great addition. These fish need a lid as they are jumpers.
 
Leopard wrasse if you can find a healthy one.
 
I currently have a 55g tank with one tomato clown, one BTA, and three blue green chromis. I want to add more fish to my tank. Are there suggestions for any non-aggressive fish that would do well in a 55g?

With the established Tomato that is going to be difficult. Very nasty temperament once established.
 
I have some talbots damsels that are very kind. Mine also won't eat unless the food is very small.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new