What Are The Dos And Don'ts When Using This Product?

reeftankdude

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2021
Messages
552
Reaction score
220
Location
maryland
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never glued anything underwater before. What possible mistakes should I avoid? Thanks all

reef glue.PNG
 
I strongly suggest getting some underwater putty to go with it. My preferred way of gluing sticks to rock or plugs is to make a sandwich of glue, putty, glue. Make sure to dry off the parts that you're gluing (except the rock if it's underwater).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new