What are these white/transparent worms

Oiseaufeu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With very limited exceptions, through sexual reproduction - they're gonochoristic (i.e. male or female) broadcast spawners; so you'd need one male and one female worm for them to spawn (I only know of three or four exceptions).
I found a photo of the peanut worm that I took a while ago. It took me so many shots before having a really good photo.

Attachments

• IMG_0155.jpeg
    IMG_0155.jpeg
    587 KB · Views: 18

Oiseaufeu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice detail in that pic!
Thanks! I love macro photography. It’s one way to get super detailed photos of tiny things such as peanut worms. It was taken with a camera and the flash was used. Ioperated it on the apperture priority mode as a peanut worm is a living thing and it moves. I took photos of everything that I found in my tank with my camera because I want to document the ever groing life in it. And, some of my them have been used in my last project for school.

OP
OP
itelshot

itelshot

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! I love macro photography. It’s one way to get super detailed photos of tiny things such as peanut worms. It was taken with a camera and the flash was used. Ioperated it on the apperture priority mode as a peanut worm is a living thing and it moves. I took photos of everything that I found in my tank with my camera because I want to document the ever groing life in it. And, some of my them have been used in my last project for school.
Yeah, that's cool. I could have taken pics the same, but i need to move huge rocks closer for that

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back