What are these white/transparent worms

With very limited exceptions, through sexual reproduction - they're gonochoristic (i.e. male or female) broadcast spawners; so you'd need one male and one female worm for them to spawn (I only know of three or four exceptions).
I found a photo of the peanut worm that I took a while ago. It took me so many shots before having a really good photo.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0155.jpeg
    IMG_0155.jpeg
    587 KB · Views: 89
Nice detail in that pic!
Thanks! I love macro photography. It’s one way to get super detailed photos of tiny things such as peanut worms. It was taken with a camera and the flash was used. Ioperated it on the apperture priority mode as a peanut worm is a living thing and it moves. I took photos of everything that I found in my tank with my camera because I want to document the ever groing life in it. And, some of my them have been used in my last project for school.
 
Thanks! I love macro photography. It’s one way to get super detailed photos of tiny things such as peanut worms. It was taken with a camera and the flash was used. Ioperated it on the apperture priority mode as a peanut worm is a living thing and it moves. I took photos of everything that I found in my tank with my camera because I want to document the ever groing life in it. And, some of my them have been used in my last project for school.
Yeah, that's cool. I could have taken pics the same, but i need to move huge rocks closer for that
 
Yeah, that's cool. I could have taken pics the same, but i need to move huge rocks closer for that
I had placed one of my rock a bit too close of the glass and didn’t expect a peanut worm coming out of it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new