What are these??

  • Thread starter Thread starter gassdoc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gassdoc

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2024
Messages
47
Reaction score
2
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody know what these are? The are starting to grow everywhere. They are hard and can snap them off. They start out really small and I took a closeup of 2 large ones I broke off. They are dark brown nothing sticks out the top like a featherduster.

image5.jpeg image4.jpeg image3.jpeg image2.jpeg image0.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new