What are they...

innovusaquaculture

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2021
Messages
459
Reaction score
590
Location
Yucca Valley
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to confirm what I think corals are before I post them for sale. Since I don't know all the names of corals (or sometimes even the designations) I'll ask. Eventually I'll learn! I just like reefing!

So in that spirit what would you call these? If you were selling then what would you sell them for?
_MG_9870.jpg

They are all about 1.5 in frags
 
Favites and chalice(scroll coral)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new