What are you using for flow? SPS keepers

  • Thread starter Thread starter reef’r
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Gyres are unbeatable when used correctly
 
Similar tank dimensions with my 60 breeder. I’m just running offset opposing DMP40s at 35% random flow. Anything more and it will blow sand everywhere. Still had to add argonite chunky pieces in certain areas. I think it’s great flow for the future sticks. Plus dual return outlets with random flow outlets.
IMG_8042.jpeg
Sorry about being off topic but what are the wall mounts you have for your lights and where did you get them ?
I've been looking for something like that
 
Sorry about being off topic but what are the wall mounts you have for your lights and where did you get them ?
I've been looking for something like that
Post #34. I made them with left over parts around the shop.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new