What are your 4th of July plans?

Angelwolf21203

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's amazing. Though I could probably eat the pizza box and think it was delicious.

Also accidentally surprised a huge black bear on the trail. Thank goodness he did think I would make a good 4th of July dinner!
Glad you didn't become dinner for the bear!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Staying home where it is safe. Grill firing up in an hour or so, did some painting and was going to assemble new Gazebo but too dog gone hot out. Trimmed and added organic soil to my fancy house plants from Florida gardens when I was there last.
Tommorow, shopping and out to dinner.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Staying home where it is safe. Grill firing up in an hour or so, did some painting and was going to assemble new Gazebo but too dog gone hot out. Trimmed and added organic soil to my fancy house plants from Florida gardens when I was there last.
Tommorow, shopping and out to dinner.

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll have to look that Video up, since the pandemic I’ve had to up my burger game. I make “smash burgers“ now, they are fast amazing and they’re the best burgers I’ve ever been able to make. Takes me less time to make them, and clean up than it does to go through a drive through and there’s no comparison!

This has always been my favorite kind of burger and I had no idea what it was called until this post lol.

Here’s the video I watched:

I did the TN burger & my wife liked the OK one.

BiGGiePauls33

YT/GreatBeardedReef and IG/GreatBeardedReef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got me some whistlin' bungholes, no spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, one single whistlin' kitty chaser and this bad boy

BiGGiePauls33

YT/GreatBeardedReef and IG/GreatBeardedReef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to do a show at the dive clubs annual steak/corn roast.
until that one time a 3" mortar fell over, and as I just got it upright, it went off.
nothing like a 3" mortar shooting past your face to make you realize maybe this isn't your game.

How the heck did a 3" mortar fall over and why on earth were you trying to pick it up?
I used to shoot professionally from 98-2010.

Rick.45cal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This has always been my favorite kind of burger and I had no idea what it was called until this post lol.

Here’s the video I watched:

I did the TN burger & my wife liked the OK one.

That TN burger looks amazing. The ones I make are more like the Oklahoma burgers, minus the onions since I am allergic. Guga foods has an excellent tutorial video. I dont make his sauce, but it’s good as well (I’ve tried it too). Gotta have 80/20 ground chuck ;).

WIReefer

608 MOD SQUAD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Spending the weekend at my grandmas lake house on the boat all weekend I’m paying for it already the sun is a strong thing! Haha

hubcap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got me some whistlin' bungholes, no spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, one single whistlin' kitty chaser and this bad boy

you know. the GOOD stuff.

whatta great movie.
but, man, I live in FL now, ….. one could mistake it for Fallujah. Y'all are crazy! Fireworks going all -day-
and its rained twice.
gonna have to share my Xanax with the dog tonight.

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 51 28.5%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 38 21.2%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 21 11.7%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 62 34.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%
Back