What are your must have millepora?

Joe462

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I was in my tank cutting a few frags and was thinking…. 2021 was kind of a tough year on my acros (my mistakes) even though things are swinging back to good again, it hit my milles hard. So I was thinking about making a list of milles to look for in 2022. Thought it might be fun to get some input.

so what are your must have milles? Pictures please if you have them.
Thanks!

my ASD rainbow and TGC Red Wing milles for inspiration under heavy blue (30 mins till lights out)
0748B6CE-ACA4-4913-A89C-07C378FB0769.jpeg
A778A19A-25B7-423E-B90A-8EE433DB86D0.jpeg

G Santana

Hospitality Elf
View Badges
Reaction score
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/this-little-pigg
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I came back after 25 years away the one thing I had set my mind on was being able to keep milli's. My tank now hit the year mark and I am dying to get a millie in there to see how it goes.
So far I have done well with zoas, chalices and a few acros, but not long enough to really say successful, but I can't wait to get my first milli.

OP
OP
Joe462

Joe462

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
When I came back after 25 years away the one thing I had set my mind on was being able to keep milli's. My tank now hit the year mark and I am dying to get a millie in there to see how it goes.
So far I have done well with zoas, chalices and a few acros, but not long enough to really say successful, but I can't wait to get my first milli.

I love the milli but i'm a little hit an miss with them. I go back and forth between obsessed with tenuis and millis. well most of my tenuis have been fine and i'm starting to get a lot of them so its time to work on getting some more nice millis, and keeping them healthy

itselenababe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fg double bubble, bubblegum, basically anything pink. I’ll be purchasing the double bubble soon and will post a pic once I get it :)

speaking of pink coral, do you know the name of the acro on the right of your top pic?

OP
OP
Joe462

Joe462

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Fg double bubble, bubblegum, basically anything pink. I’ll be purchasing the double bubble soon and will post a pic once I get it :)

speaking of pink coral, do you know the name of the acro on the right of your top pic?

i'm not familiar with the FG double bubble, i'll have to google it.

that one is sort of a no name, the guy i got it from said he was thinking about calling it pink orchid, so thats what i call it. figure that is as good a name as any. Cant remember who i got it from to give it any initials
po.jpg

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a few of my favorite:

RRC Rainbow Splice
RRC Rainbow Splice-2.jpg

Macro shot of Rainbow Splice
RR Rainbow Splice Macro-3.jpg

EA Sunburst Milli
EA Sunburst Milli.jpg

CC Bahama Mama
CC Bahama Mama.jpg

EA Unicorn Vomit
EA Unicorn Vomit.jpg

SRV MVP
SRC MVP Milli.jpg

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i'm not familiar with the FG double bubble, i'll have to google it.

that one is sort of a no name, the guy i got it from said he was thinking about calling it pink orchid, so thats what i call it. figure that is as good a name as any. Cant remember who i got it from to give it any initials
po.jpg
That's beautiful, but not a Milli

OP
OP
Joe462

Joe462

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
That's beautiful, but not a Milli
No, definitely not a milli, but she asked :)

I bought a rainbow splice from you! but i lost it, bad timing on my part, my system wasn't very stable and i thought i was getting it under control but i was wrong.
I replaced it with an all green one hoping for the best, just couldn't stomach another 1000$

Tyler Flynn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Check out the superman millie adam just posted on the frag garage site. It’s got the pink, but with blue under tones

itselenababe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out the superman millie adam just posted on the frag garage site. It’s got the pink, but with blue under tones
Thanks will do! That’s actually who I’m ordering from. Can’t wait to see how they look in the tank

X-37B

Fight the Good Fight
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Id like a rainbow splice please, lol.

I have an asd rainbow and its a true weed. It was a 1 stem stick when I got it and has grown in 6 months to this.
Its hard to get a good pic due to where its located.
20220101_182111.jpg

20211231_145225.jpg

Last edited:

Tyler Flynn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks will do! That’s actually who I’m ordering from. Can’t wait to see how they look in the tank
Adam is great to deal with. Few of us just did group order, and i picked up a red milli and enchanted sunset milli.
i’ll be adding superman, clockwork orange, and blue planet next time

itselenababe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely going to have to try and get a CC Bahama momma

here are a couple other i have, but i lost the colonies, just was able to save frags, like starting over
ojm6.jpg
vpm.jpg
Do you know the name of the pink one?

Back