What are your thoughts on babylon snails

Powertool-2010

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 30, 2018
Messages
31
Reaction score
13
Location
New Richmond
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got two babylon snails...
What has everyone's experience been like with babylon snails. Have you had any problems with them... You know eating other things you didn't intend for them to eat?
Also I initially didn't think I wanted clams... At least not yet, so I thought I'd be OK. But now I've convinced myself I want to try a clam... Ahem Ahem which I already have coming... Should I sump the snails?
 
Babylon snails are reef safe and are nocturnal animals and normally are visible later in the day or evening after the lights go out on the display. Similar behavior as stomatella snail
 
My main concern is about the clam, as according to some sites they are predatory towards clams.
 
We are talking about these correct? I saw them listed as reef compatible so I got some. Now I saw different reviews on them. Anyone else can chimp in? Not that I don’t trust the member above but just want to be sure whether I tell them cancel my order before it ships out.
 

Attachments

  • 42F7DF51-6DE8-40C0-8AF0-FEB0F3938494.jpeg
    42F7DF51-6DE8-40C0-8AF0-FEB0F3938494.jpeg
    501 KB · Views: 152

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new