What are your thoughts on my setup? Tips are welcome :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter TaylorLee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Ahh! You have a point with the expensive parts... I didnt even look into that. I think the dc pump itself ran about $400-450. But i could be mistaken. Ill have to look into the replacement parts or see if its a lifetime warranty i could get for it as well. But i think im just wishfull thinkin about the warranty but itd be nice to find out there is one! Haha. i think im looking for the R8-U model because it is also able to upgrade from an 8" cone to a 10" cone collection cup and i was wanting an external pump from the body but an in-sump skimmer.
 
0121131521.jpg
0122132113.jpg
heres a few of the tank and what it looks like now :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new